Dear users of this website!
This Website use and access policy is obligatory for you and construed in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on information, protection of intellectual property, personal data and their protection, health legislation and other regulatory legal acts and International treaties.
- Terms and Definitions
The used terms have the following meanings:
- 1.1. The Teva Group – are the following objects, both together and separately: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, its subsidiaries and related organizations and branches, and by its solution are other legal entities belonging to the Teva Group, including the Company.
- 1.2. Intellectual Property – a domain name; site design; codes contained in the user interface and structure of this Website; all information, including images, copyright objects, objects of related rights, trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos, service marks, inventions, utility models, industrial designs, patents, trade secrets; other intellectual property objects presented on the Website; software.
- 1.3. Information – the contents of the Website, including all and any information posted, in any form and in any aspect (including graphic, text, audio and / or visual or other), podcasts, data contained in RSS and Atom- Channels (tapes) and files.
- 1.4. Company - Limited Liability Partnership "ratiopharm Kazakhstan" (BIN 071 040 003 425).
- 1.5. User – any Website visitor, any person reviewing the Information, or applying for access to the Website or Information.
- 1.6. Acceptable Use – review of Information with public access for this User category for personal non-commercial purposes, provided that the User does not violate the established prohibitions and restrictions.
- 1.7. The Website – this website.
- 1.8. Policy – this Website use and access policy.
- Affiliation of the Site
- 2.1. The site is operated by the Company. The company is the owner and administrator of the website.
- 2.2. The Company is Republic of Kazakhstan Pharmaceutical activity license holder (subspecies - wholesale sale of medicinal products)) No. 17006405, issued on April 13, 2017 by the Department of Entrepreneurship and Industrial and Innovative Development in Almaty city Akimat of Almaty city (the date of first authorization is August 30, 2012).
- Obligation of the Terms
- 3.1. Terms are mandatory for all website Users.
- 3.2. At the first and every subsequent access to the website, User shall carefully read the current Terms.
- 3.3. The Company reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Such changes are binding on User and therefore you shall visit this page each time accessing the website in order to review current terms and condition herein.
- Acceptance of the Terms
- 4.1. By using the website and viewing the Information, you accept these Terms and agree to abide by it, without any limitations or reservations.
- 4.2. Your remedy for disagreement with this Policy is to stop using the website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- 5.1. The website and Intellectual Property are protected by Kazakhstan and international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. All exclusive, proprietary and other rights to the website and Intellectual Property are owned by the Company and / or other rightholders (where applicable).
- 5.2. It is hereby noticed that everything that could be seen or read on the website is secured and protected by Kazakhstan and international copyright, civil law and other laws and may not be used without the prior written permission of the Company or other rightholder (where applicable).
- 5.3. All Intellectual Property, including the names Teva, ratiopharm, Actavis, are registered and unregistered objects of intellectual property rights of the Company or companies owned by to the Teva Group or others rightholders (where applicable).
- 5.4. The Teva Group and the Company will actively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including claims for damages, recovery of compensation, criminal and administrative prosecution. .
- 5.5. Nothing in the Information shall be construed as granting (by implication, estoppel or otherwise) any license or right to use any Intellectual Property without the prior written permission of the Company or other rightholder who may own the Intellectual Property.
- 5.6. Pictures of people or places posted on the website are either the property of the Company / other rightholder, or used by the Company / other rightholder with the appropriate permission. Such use of pictures by you or someone authorized by you is prohibited. Any illegal use of images could lead to the owners’ rights infringement and violation of the applicable law.
- Using the website
- 6.1. The website may only be used on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and only and exclusively in the scope of acceptable use.
- 6.2. When using the website in accordance with acceptable use, you should in any case indicate proprietary notice.
- 6.3. The following is prohibited:
- Any commercial and non-commercial use of the website, Intellectual Property, including Information, other than Acceptable Use;
- Access to the website, Intellectual Property, including Information, to persons under 18 years of age;
- Collection and processing of personal data posted on the website (except for directly provided contact data for feedback);
- Any unauthorized by the Company, deliberate and unintentional actions in relation to the website, the hardware and software complex and objects of website informatization, Intellectual Property and Information.
- Citation of Information, use (including reproduction, distribution, publication) or reference to any Information; translation, processing and other actions in respect of Information and Intellectual Property without the prior written permission of the Company or other rightholder;
- Changing, modifying, copying, duplicating, blocking, destructing, moving, violating of the integrity and security of the website and Information.
- Feedback conditions
- 7.1. Any communication or material sending to the Company via e-mail, or via the website or otherwise, including any data, information, questions, comments, suggestions or anything similar, is and will be considered as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
- 7.2. All user contributions sent or published could be used by the Company, the Teva Group for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transfer, publication, distribution, provision, public communication, public display, public performance, translation, processing, modification, copy, broadcast and publication. Moreover, the Company and the Teva Group have the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how and technologies contained in any communication sent to the Company for any purpose, including, without limitation, the development, manufacture, marketing and sale Products using of such ideas, concepts, know-how and technologies.
- Presenatation and Limitation of Liability
- 8.1. Your use of the website or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The Company should make reasonable efforts to the extent possible for correcting any errors or omissions that it becomes aware of. Nevertheless, the Company makes no warranty with the respect to the uninterrupted operation of the website in its entirety, nor promises that the information provided on the website or via the website contains no errors or omissions.
- 8.2. Access to the website and its contents may be temporarily limited without prior notification in the event of system failures, the need for maintenance or repair, or because of force-majeur, and at any discretion of the Company without explanation.
- 8.3. The Company have a right not the obligation from time to time monitor and view discussions, chats, posts, moving, message boards and such on the website (if any), and assume no liability or responsibility for content of any such Section of the website, or for errors, defamation, accusations, insults, omissions, lies, advertising materials, obscenity, pornography, swearing, threats, disclosure of confidential information or inaccuracies contained in information in such Sections of the website posted by you or any other persons.
User must not publish on the website or send to the Company illegal, promotional, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, inflammatory, pornographic or blasphemous materials, or any material that may promote or provoke illegal activity or administrative violation and could give a rise to any civil liability under applicable law.
The Company have the right to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website.
The Company reserves the right to remove and refuse to post any of comments and messages.
- 8.4. Nothing on this website shall be considered as the promotion or advertising of any product, or for the purpose of using any products prohibited by the laws of the country of your residence.
- 8.5. The website does not contain any proposals (offers) for any contracts or transactions with respect to products, described at the website. Any Information about any product does not mean the offer or promise of the Company to sell or otherwise transfer this product.
- 8.6. The website is not intended to provide and does not contain any investment, medical advice, or other advice in the healthcare area. The company does not provide any services and medical assistance through the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, no Information shall be considered for the purpose of diagnosis or as advice on health or other medical matters, nor used as a reason for prescribing or using any medicinal product or treatments.
- 8.7. The website contains no invitation or offer to make investments or engage in any securities.
- 8.8. In no event shall the Company, the Teva Group or any other party involved in the creation, production, hosting or provision of the website be liable to you for any, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive damages of any kind, loss of profit arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or Information.
Without limiting the foregoing, the website is provided on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, instructions for use of medicinal products are published in strict accordance with the text approved by the authorized body.
- 8.9. The Company hereby disclaims all warranties with the respect to any damage or viruses that can be harmful for your computer equipment or other property due to your access, use, including viewing the website, as well as downloading any materials, data, texts, images , video or audio files or other Information from the website.
- Personal Information
- 9.1. Hereby, all Users are notified that the Company, the Teva Group or providers of various services may collect data (to the extent permitted by the User's settings, hardware and software) about the technical and software tools used by Users to access and use the website, IP addresses and the use of the website. Such data collection could be performed by the standard methods used in the Internet (for example, via Internet browsers, cookies, flash cookies and other web technologies).
Data collected in this way: stored before the need expires; are intended for statistics of visiting the website, improving the website, marketing programs, information purposes, data analysis, protection of legal rights and interests, as well as for other activities of the Teva Group; could be processed by all methods not prohibited by applicable law, such as, disclosure and transfer to other persons, including cross-border transfer, for the above purposes.
By accessing or using the website you agree to the collection and processing of data as specified above.
- 9.2. You have the right to provide personal data to the Company, for example, by subscribing to news or message directions. Your actions to provide the Company with personal data means your consent to the collection and processing of personal data (including accumulation, storage, modification, addition, use, distribution, cross-border transfer, depersonalization, blocking, destruction and other actions with personal data) for the purposes of such provision, as well as for internal accounting purposes, contacts with you and other uses in the interests of the Company, the Teva Group and other associated persons before the need in such personal information expires.
In this case, your consent is applied to the Company and the Teva Group, as well as to other persons to whom the specified data can be transferred.
- 9.3. The company does not expect any personal information of any third parties. You are not entitled to provide such information to the Company with no consent of the personal data owner. Provision of such data shall mean your personal responsibility, the consent of data owner to collect and procced of his personal information by the Company, the Teva Group and other related persons on terms similar to those specified in the previous clause of the Terms, including, consent to cross-border transfer.
If you do not have the above consent of the personal data owner, you are held liable for damages arising from the use of someone's personal data without the consent. The Company also expects that you independently and at your own expense resolve all possible claims and damages.
- General Provisions
- 10.1. If any of these Terms and conditions become unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable by law, to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which such provision is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining Terms remain in effect and retain their full legal effect, and also continue to be binding and executable.
- 10.2. The Policy are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Disputes arising in connection with the Policy are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 10.3. In case of violation of the Policy, the Company has the right to demand recovery of damages, compensation payments, as well as take other actions to protect violated rights and bringing the perpetrators to responsibility in accordance with the applicable law.
If you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us.